Terminos y condiciones
“GANATE UN VIAJE A LA CON LAS SUPER 20,
TRAIDO A TI POR ALLSTATE”
LAS SUPER 20 DE LA SEMANA NETWORK PROMOTION
Official sweepstakes Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, SOME RESTRICTIONS APPLY.
2. SPONSOR: Entravision Communications Corporation (“Entravision”), located at 5700 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 250, Los Angeles, CA 90036, owner and operator of radio stations KYSE-FM 94.7, KPST-FM 103.5, KPVW-FM 107.1, KXPK-FM 96.5, KMXX-FM 99.3, KQRT-FM 105.1, KAIQ-FM 95.5, KLNZ-FM 103.5, KRNV-FM 102.1, KRCX-FM 99.9, KLOK-FM 99.5, KMIX-FM 100.9, KRRN-FM 92.7, KMXA-AM 1090, KCVR-FM 98.9, KDLE-FM 97.5, KSSC-FM 107.1, KDLD-FM 103.1, KDLE-FM 103.1, KLYY-FM 97.5, KSSD-FM 107.1, KKPS-FM 99.5, KSSE-FM 107.1, KRZY-AM 1450, KCVR-AM 1570, WNUE 98.1 (hereinafter referred collectively as the “Station”) and producer of “LAS SUPER 20 DE LA SEMANA” (the “Show”), and affiliate stations KCEL-FM 96.1, WBON-FM 98.5, KIQI-AM 1010, KHIT-FM 107.1, WLAA-AM 1600, WAMA-AM 1550, WHNR-AM 1360, KKMO-AM, 1360, KCMT-FM 102.1, KPSL-FM 96.5, KBJA-AM 1640, WAFC-FM 106.1, WLLY-FM 99.5, KRYP-FM 93.1, WRYM-AM 840, WYMY-FM 101.1, WAFZ-FM 92.1, WAFZ-AM 1490, KIST-FM 107.7, KTUZ-FM 106.7, KYYS-AM 1250, KAMT-FM 105.1, KSSA-FM 105.9, WHWN 88.3, KMPA 103.1, KZXM 94.3, KRVT 1270, WCND-AM 940, KSYR-FM 92.1, KMMQ-AM 1020, KFTA-AM 970, KXTA-FM 99.1, WDMG-AM 860, WYUS-AM 990, KNCR-AM 1090, KFVR-AM-AM 1310, WEOA-FM 98.5 and “ALLSTATE Insurance Company” located at 2775 Sanders Road
Northbrook, IL 60062 (“ALLSTATE Insurance Company” and together with the “Station” are the “Sponsor”). The administrator of the Sweepstakes is Entravision.
3. DATES OF THE SWEEPSTAKES:“Ganate Un Viaje a LA Con Las Super 20, traido a ti por ALLSTATE” (the “Sweepstakes”) takes place June 4, 2016 to July 3, 2016.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICIAL RULES: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Sweepstakes Rules (these “Official Rules”). Written copies of these Official Rules are available by mail upon written request to 5700 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 250, Los Angeles, California 90036, Attention: Adelina Roman with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope.
5.How to Enter: Listen to the Show broadcasted on the Station and affiliate stations on Saturdays and Sundays. The Show’s host will instruct you to go to the website www.lassuper20.com to register to participate in the Sweepstakes. On the main page of the website hereto referenced, click on the “register” button on the slide image promoting the Sweepstakes that appears at the top center of this page. The “register” button will take you to the entry form, complete it accurately and click “submit”. You may submit your entry form at any time during the Sweepstakes, from June 4, 2016 to July 3, 2016 at 11:59 pm PST. The Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incomprehensible, or misdirected entries, which such entries shall be disqualified. Entries will be disqualified if they contain any inappropriate material or language, including profanity. Any submitted materials will not be returned to participants. Limit one entry per person. By submitting your entry you authorize the Station to mention your name on air.
6. HOW PRIZEs are AWARDED: One (1) winner will be selected through a random drawing that will be conducted by the Station on or about July 5, 2016. Winner will be announced during the Show on or about July 9, 2016 and/or July 10, 2016. Winner is subject to eligibility verification, including without limitation, compliance with these Official Rules. If the Station cannot verify if a winner is eligible, or if a winner is otherwise unable to accept his/her Grand Prize, such Grand Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. A participant will not be deemed to be winner until the Station makes verbal contact with such participant. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Participants must provide legal proof of eligibility to receive any prize. (Eligibility requirements are set forth below).
7. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive two (2) roundtrip economic class airline tickets to Los Angeles, California, hotel accommodations for two (2) persons for two (2) night stay in a double occupancy room in a hotel to be determined by the Sponsor, roundtrip transportation to and from the airport and the hotel for two (2) people, and two (2) tickets to the concert “Reventon Origenes 2016” that will take place in Los Angeles, California on Saturday July 23, 2016 at the Microsoft Theater at 6:30 pm PST (the “Grand Prize”). The estimated retail value of the Grand Prize is $2,000.00 (Two Thousand Dollars and 00/100). If the winner and his/her companion are residents from the counties of Los Angeles, Orange or Riverside from the State of California, they will only be awarded with two (2) tickets to “Reventon Origenes 2016” concert. The Sponsor will contact the winner to make arrangements to deliver the Grand Prize (for further details see Section 6).
8. Eligibility: All participants must be legal residents of the United States and at least eighteen (18) years of age with a valid social security number at the time of entry. Employees and the families of employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, distribution, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other companies engaged in the development, production of distribution of Sweepstakes materials are not eligible.
9. Conditions of participation:By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Sponsor will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes and the Sponsor’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, or to make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Sponsor deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Sponsor and are final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in their sole discretion. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Any and all improprieties should be reported immediately to Adelina Roman, Producer Super 20 de la Semana for the Station at 323-900-6100. The Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who violates these rules or applicable law, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, engages in any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other Participant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), or acts in violation of these Official Rules, to lock out any individual whose eligibility is in question, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time. The Sponsor disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK FROM ANY SUCH PERSON DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE SPONSOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. RELEASE: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize offered constitutes permission to use the name, voice, and/or likeness (photo, videotape or film) and basic personal information of participants in any medium selected by the Sponsor for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation to the participants. Unless prohibited by law, each participant hereby releases the Sponsor and any syndicate or broadcaster of the Show and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in the Sweepstakes and any participation in any activity relating to the Sweepstakes. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes, Participants must sign an official affidavit of eligibility and release provided by the Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing or distribution errors and may rescind or revoke this Sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at their sole discretion. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
11. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL THE SPONSOR OR ANY SYNDICATE OR BROADCASTER OF THE SHOW, THEIR PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, RELATED COMPANIES, THEIR ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties: THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
13. TAXES: Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the Official Rules. Each winner must provide valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, unless specifically permitted under these Official Rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof shall take place in the State of California, in the City of Los Angeles, County of Los Angeles.